I have to admit, I cringe a little when I see those Guac mix packets at the store. You know, the ones that say “just add fresh avocados!” Mainly because fresh guacamole is so easy to make, just take the extra 3 minutes to chop all the ingredients. Leave the mix at the store.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- juice of 1.5 limes
- 1 tsp deseeded jalapeño chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- salt to taste
WHAT TO DO:
- Pit avocados and mash in a bowl.
- Carefully add in remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed. Do not overmix!
- Serve with your favorite salsa and tortilla chips. Our family favorite is Juanita’s!
Make it a real fiesta with a glass of my spicy jalapeño margarita on the rocks. Recipe found here!
Thanks for stopping by!